Best of South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) online. Fluffy Idli, Chutney,Sambar and idli Podi #risenshine Their is nothing i see can beat south Indian Breakfast. when i travel second day i feel like eating indian food that much i miss. Idli being my favorite breakfast i can eat everyday 😁 This one most fluffiest idli get dunked in Onion Sambar and chutney is divine. Idli recipe - idli is a popular breakfast recipe in south India but popular in other parts of India too.
It is gluten free, vegetarian and can be made vegan , according to your instruction. The masala dosa is a complete meal in itself with potato and mixed vegetable filling, sambar (a daal based mixed vegetable curry) and coconut chutney. It is somewhat similar to a crepe in appearance. You pull off boiling steep South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) practicing 45 process also 5 so. Here is how you finish.
technique of South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie)
- then of Sambar.
- Prepare 1 cup of toor dal.
- use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- This 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- use 1 of tbsn sambar masala of any brand available (eastern/everest).
- then 1 of small brinjal.
- use 1 of small potato.
- add 1 of tomato.
- use 1/2 cup of tamarind juice/pulp.
- use 1 tsp of salt.
- give of Sambar tempering.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- give 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare to taste of few red chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Curry leaves.
- This 3 tbsp of oil.
- then of Green Coconut chutney.
- also 1/2 cup of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated fresh coconut.
- give 5 of green chillis.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- then 2 cloves of garlic.
- then 1 tsp of salt.
- add of Green chutney tempering.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- add 1 tsp of cumin.
- then 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need to taste of curry leaves.
- a little of Dosa.
- Prepare of TOOK READY MADE PACK..Easily available in supermarkets.
- use of POTATO VEGGIE/aloo bhaji.
- then 3 of boiled potatoes.
- use 2 of sliced onions.
- then 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- give 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- then 1 tsp of white lentils.
- This to taste of Curry leaves.
- a little 3 of green chillis, chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- then 1 tsp of ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- This 1 tsp of turmeric.
- then 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- then 1 tbsp of salt.
- also to taste of coriander leaves.
Its main ingredients are rice and black gram, ground together in a fine, smooth batter with a dash of salt. Dosas are a typical part of diets throughout South India street foodie official, but the dish is now popular all over the Indian subcontinent. Appam And Potato Stew: Image: Shutterstock.. The tasty accompaniment to poori and masala dosa, the potato masala can be made in both dry and semi gravy forms.
South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) step by step
- First prepare sambar..boil the lentils with 1 cup of water,turmeric and red chilli powder for 5 minutes...now add the vegetables, sambar masala, tamarind pulp,salt and cook for 10 mins.
- Now heat oil and add the above TEMPERING for sambar and pour over the lentils....mix.sambar done...now grind all ingredients for COCONUT CHUTNEY and same way temper the chutney.POTATO VEGGIE heat oil in a pan add the curry leaves,chillies,cumin seed,mustard seeds,white lentils and let it crackle.
- Now add in the sliced onions,salt,red chilli powder, turmeric powder and give a mix..now add tomato, ginger garlic and chilli paste and saute few minutes and add the boiled potatoes...mix well and smash few pieces..now add some chopped coriander leaves.
- Potato veggie ready.pic 2 I used this brand...readymade batter...easily available and affordable. Now make dosa same way we make crepes or pancakes,just dab the pan with little melted butter and pour 1 ladle of batter and spread through the pan and cover it with a lid.
- When down layer is brown,crisp and fully cooked just pour some melted butter and remove it gently...serve hot...with coconut chutney, sambar and potato veggie....enjoy😊 Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog ❤.
Coming back to the recipe of sambar or sambhar for dosa, idli & vada. lets check the step by step recipe. Recipe of South Indian Sambar for Dosa, Idli with step by step pictures. The food was pretty good too! For LA Indian food, I'd say it was some of the best I've had out here. I used to live in an area with a TON of amazing, authentic, cheap & tasty Indian food on the East Coast and this wasn't quite the same, but was much closer to my expectations of Indian cuisine.