Auction Dashimaki Tamago - Japanese rolled omelet overstock.
You look after roasting fix Dashimaki Tamago - Japanese rolled omelet practicing 5 ingredients than 7 moreover. Here is how you win.
method of Dashimaki Tamago - Japanese rolled omelet
- This 3 of eggs.
- give 3 TBS of Japanese dashi stock.
- Prepare 2 TBS of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- give 1/2 tbs of vegetable oil.
Dashimaki Tamago - Japanese rolled omelet program
- Prepare a rectangle pan, a small piece of paper towel, chopsticks, vegetable oil in a small cup and a bamboo mat (if you don’t have it, paper towel can be substitute).
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and add dashi stock, sugar and soy sauce..
- Fold the piece of paper towel into small, put it in the cup the vegetable oil is in and let it absorb the oil. Heat the rectangle pan over medium heat and oil it with the paper towel..
- Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture into the pan and move it around to spread. As soon as the mixture starts to set, roll it from far side to this side. Please use a turner if it’s difficult to use chopsticks..
- Oil the pan with the paper towel, move the rolled egg to the other side and oil this side. Pour the same amount of egg mixture. Lift the rolled egg with chopsticks to spread the egg mixture even underneath of the cooked egg..
- When the underside is set but the surface is still soft, start rolling like you did in previous step. Repeat step#5&6 2 more times..
- Wrap the egg in a bamboo mat or paper towel and shape it while the egg is still hot. Slice the egg into 6 pieces before serving..