Best savings for Jeera rice on sale. Restaurant style & homestyle - both yield delicious, grainy & flavorful cumin Jeera rice recipe How to make jeera rice (Jeera pulao recipe). Jeera rice recipe with step by step photos.
This recipe for jeera rice (Indian steamed cumin rice) will never fail you! Simple & flavorful Instant Pot Jeera Rice! Basmati rice flavored with whole cumin seeds makes the Typically, onions are not used in jeera rice. You complete stewing grill Jeera rice working 12 technique moreover 4 as well as. Here you are get there.
prescription of Jeera rice
- then 1 cup of basmati rice.
- add 1 of onion.
- This 4 of cloves.
- Prepare of Cardamom crushed.
- use 1 of bay leaf.
- then 1 of cinnamon stick.
- give 2-3 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- give of Pepper crushed.
- use 2 of green chilli.
- add 1 tsp of ghee.
- give of Oil.
- then 0.5 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
But if you want, you can always add some chopped onion. This jeera rice recipe is PERFECT, non-sticky, fluffy, fragrant and delicious. Each and every method gives perfect taste and texture. Rice cooked along with cumin seeds and whole spices tempered in ghee - aromatic and flavourful.
Jeera rice little by little
- In a pan take a tsp of oil + cardamom seeds + cinnamon stick + bay leaf + cumin seeds and sauté until it turns aromatic. Meanwhile soak basmati rice in water for 15-30 minutes.
- Now add onion + ginger garlic paste and sauté well. Now add pepper + green chilli..
- Add basmati rice and sauté smoothly. Now add water(1.5 cup). Add salt + a tsp ghee+ bit jaggery. Add coriander leaves as well..
- Let it boil for 20 minutes until water is evaporated. Now add cashews and raisins roasted to it and serve it with gravy..
There is not a dish that doesn't taste great with a side of jeera rice. Boiled rice tempered in ghee with cumin seeds. Jeera (zeera) rice is a very simple and flavorful rice and can be prepared in a few minutes. It is the simplest of all flavored rice and goes well with most of the gravies we usually prepare for roti/chapati. Jeera Rice is so much more flavorful that plain rice.