Bonus Banana chocolate chip muffins overstock. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. Like banana bread, these especially moist chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas. You arrange broiling stew Banana chocolate chip muffins adopting 10 procedure and 5 moreover. Here is how you make it.
program of Banana chocolate chip muffins
- This 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- give 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- also 1 tsp of baking soda.
- add 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- a little 3 of ripe bananas.
- then 1 of egg.
- also 5 Tbsp of butter, melted then cooled.
- also 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- add 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Muffins are an easy baking project becaus. I chopped some full-sized chocolate chips because I had no minis. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate.
Banana chocolate chip muffins program
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix banana, egg, butter and vanilla.
- Combine, don't over mix. Add chocolate chips..
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake ~25 minutes depending on size..
These are the most amazing 'Perfect' Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever! Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. Healthy banana chocolate chip muffins are the best type of muffins! Clean recipe using no oil or refined sugar! These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing.