Best savings for Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) pre-owned.
You execute grilling steep Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) applying 5 program moreover 6 steps. Here you are attain.
technique of Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot)
- a little 3-4 lb. of roast.
- use 1 oz. of ranch dressing packet (powder).
- Prepare 1 oz. of onion soup envelope (powder).
- give 1 stick of (or quarter lb.) of butter.
- Prepare 16 oz. of jar of pepperoncini, including apx. 2 TBS. of the juice from the jar.
Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) procedure
- Place roast in the crockpot (slow cooker) Sprayed with cooking spray. Some people prefer to brown the meat first, but I find this isn’t necessary..
- Coat roast with the ranch powder mix and onion soup mix..
- Top with a stick of butter..
- Place pepperoncini around the roast and pour in the juice from the jar (about 2 TBS)..
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 4 hours..
- After it’s cooked, shred with a fork, mix well and serve over mashed potatoes..