Best price for Potato Gratin Muffins review.
You do ones thing grilling fry Potato Gratin Muffins testing 12 program also 10 moreover. Here is how you rack up.
instructions of Potato Gratin Muffins
- You need 2 of to 3 potatoes thinly sliced.
- use 1/2 cup of of parmesan.
- You need 1/4 cup of of emmental cheese.
- a little 1 of green onion finely chopped.
- add 4 tbsp of of butter.
- give 4 tbsp of of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of of milk.
- You need 3 clove of of garlic cut in half.
- This 1 tbsp of of Dijon mustard.
- use 1/2 tsp of of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & ground pepper to season.
- use 1 of Butter to grease the muffin baking dish.
Potato Gratin Muffins one at a time
- - Preheat the oven to 190°F C. Grease the muffin baking dish and set aside..
- - In a medium size pan melt the butter and add the garlic until its aroma becomes fragrant. Remove the garlic pieces..
- - Add the flour and stir until mix is smooth and cook for a couple of minutes..
- - Start adding milk slowly to the mix while constantly whisking to avoid clumping. Cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- - Remove from heat and add the cheeses, green onions, Dijon mustard and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg..
- - Layer the potatoes in the muffin cups as if creating a flower with petals. Put a couple of potato slices in the bottom to create a base and place potato slices on the sides slightly passing the muffin cup border to get crispy edges..
- - Place a little bit of sauce mix between layers to make sure the potatoes cook easily and cover with more sauce on the top..
- - Bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden..
- - Let it set for 5 minutes before removing from the baking dish..
- - Serve as a side dish with a variety of main dishes. I have served it with my baked crispy chicken (see recipe)..