Achieve Cabin Fever Fried Rice in year.
You produce toasting scald Cabin Fever Fried Rice working 8 prescription and 6 together with. Here you are attain.
prescription of Cabin Fever Fried Rice
- a little 1 cup of Basmati Rice.
- then 2-3 cups of diced vegetables.
- This 1/4 stick of unsalted butter.
- add 1 lb of Shrimp, beef, pork, chicken, etc.
- give to taste of Salt/Pepper.
- also 1 1/2 Cup of water.
- This of Spices/Herbs.
- You need of See Step 1 (Below).
Cabin Fever Fried Rice step by step
- This is the time to grab the various herbs and spices you require. I used wild thyme, smoked paprika, garlic, Provence herbs, and cumin. With that said set your spices aside. No need to premeasure. Today we cook like the culinary Gods we are!.
- RICE Oil a medium sized sauté pan w/lid, wiping the pan with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Add the rice, water, and sprinkle in a good amount of garlic powder, and a couple pinches thyme. Cover, set to high heat and allow to boil on high for 3-5 minutes. Give the rice a shake and turn the heat down to low, and let all the moisture cook away. Remove from burner, and allow rice time to steam..
- VEGETABLES While the rice finishes steaming, place a medium sized sauté pan on high heat and throw the vegetables into the pan. Oil the veg with your choice of oil and cook until veg is tender. Add a pinch of salt, and whatever other spices you choose at this time. Cover & set aside allowing dried spices a chance to reconstitute, and flavors to mingle. At this juncture I added most of my spice selection to the sautés veg..
- Protein of Choice This is where you cook your protein the way you want! I sautéd mine, using ground beef, frozen onion, and salt. When cooked thoroughly, I added a bit of cumin, garlic, salt, black pepper, ginger and a touch of soy sauce. Drain off most of the fat, leaving the residual will help coat the super dry rice we made in a lovely flavor..
- Lastly, in a large serving dish pour in the rice, and fluff it using a fork. Add the veg & protein and fold the mixture until well mixed. IMPORTANT!! Do not stir at this point, you will destroy the rice and create wallpaper paste! Trust me! Almost forgot! Now throw 2 eggs in a pan and cook em up :) chop em up, and toss em in your veg. Sorry!.
- Once mixed, you may add whatever condiment or sauce you so choose! Enjoy:).