Best savings for Vegetable Balls discount.
You make steaming curry Vegetable Balls using 17 modus operandi furthermore 8 so. Here you are sew up.
technique of Vegetable Balls
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper -finely chopped.
- use 1/2 of red bell pepper red bell -finely chopped.
- use 1/2 of bell pepper yellow -finely chopped.
- give handful of cabbage - finely chopped - washed and well drained.
- This 1/2 cup of paneer grated.
- use handful of coriander - chopped (optional).
- a little to taste of salt.
- a little pinch of black pepper of.
- This 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- give 1/2 tsp of chilly pepper flakes/ Red crushed.
- also 1 tbsp of wheat flour.
- a little 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- give 1 tbsp of besan flour graham/.
- This 1 tbsp of maida corn flour /.
- add 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- This of Water only if needed.
- use of Oil to deep fry.
Vegetable Balls technique
- In a frying pan take some oil and start heating it on high flame on one side..
- Wash the cabbage properly and drain it well for about 10-15min.
- In a mixing bowl mix all the bell peppers, cabbage and paneer.
- Add all the flours, salt, oregano, chilli flakes, 1 tbsp olive oil and black pepper.
- Mix allthe ingredient well. It should have thick consistency. Easy enough to make balls. If it's too dry take a little water as per the requirement. Be mindful of maintaining thick consistency and that bell peppers and cabbage may release water once salt is added to it..
- Now you can make small balls and deep fry it in a pan. If you are familiar the way bhajias are made you can fry them that way too. Preferable just fry 5-6 at a time..
- When you are about to put the ball in the oil make sure the oil is on high flame and then let them cook on medium flame for about 4-5 min until they turn biscuit brown..
- Once it ready serve it hot with mint chutney..