Cure Left over Roti tikki's special. Make tikki from leftover Roti at home with this simple Indian recipe. You will certainly enjoy this leftover roti ki tikki. Easy Snack Recipe from Leftover Roti or Chapati by Shilpi.
Aloo ki tikki recipe with step by step photos and video is a popular snack all over Asia. The perfect Aloo Tikki is crisp outside and soft inside. Remove the skin and mash them immediately when they are hot. You pull off heating heat Left over Roti tikki's practicing 10 program as well as 7 furthermore. Here is how you win.
program of Left over Roti tikki's
- use 1 of roti.
- add 2 of medium sized potato.
- a little 1/4 cup of kheele.
- then 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- add 1/4 cup of paneer.
- use 1/2 spoon of namak.
- then 1/2 spoon of lal mirch powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of dania powder.
- also 1/4 cup of maida.
- add 1 piece of bread.
This will make the mashing easier and you will not be left with any hard pieces of the potato. i have few left over rotis they have become little hard i want to know what can be done with these rotis without wasting them Either spicy or sweet recepies Then add the roti pieces and mix well. She has one more great recipe for left over rotis, if. Aloo tikki is a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent; in North Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi preparation, it is made out of boiled potatoes, peas, and various curry spices. "Aloo" means potato, and the word "tikki" means a small cutlet or croquette in Hindi and Marathi. Tava Roti, this basic recipe made with whole wheat flour is worth being called a truly universal accompaniment - it goes well with practically all dishes!
Left over Roti tikki's program
- First boil the potatoes.In the mean time take the roti on tawa and make it crispy by cooki g on low flame.
- Now in the grinder grind the roti to powder.Now in a bowl take the cooled boil potatoes,add the kheele after soaking them for 10min in water,chopped onion and paneer..
- Add all the dry masalae.Also add grated bread.Now mix them well..
- Now take a kadai and add oil and heat it.Now make small tikki's in triangle shape with cutter..
- Deep fry the tikki's after applying some maida and take them out..
- Your roti tikki's are ready to serve..
- For presentation take grated spinach and radish and spread on a plate and arrange the tikki's..
Lift the roti with a pair of flat tongs and roast on both sides over an open flame till it puffs up. Flatten the roti and apply some ghee on top. Find aloo tikki stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Aloo Tikki is a very popular North Indian street food, served along with sweet & green chutney.