Budget Paneer Rose Momos website. these, paneer momo can also be served as a side dish to most of the indo chinese rice dishes. i personally like it when served with schezwan fried rice and any manchurian sauce gravy. Paneer momos is a famous street food in India. Homemade momos with a flavourful paneer stuffing and I made the outer covering dough with wheat flour. with step by step pictures, full video.
Free online ordering from restaurants near you! Because with Grubhub: Click, click, food! Yearning for a platefull of momos, then here's a super easy recipe to prepare momos in just no time! You make frying brown Paneer Rose Momos working 21 modus operandi also 18 moreover. Here you go fulfill.
program of Paneer Rose Momos
- This of INGREDIENTS FOR DOUGH:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of maida / plain flour.
- use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- give 1 tsp of oil.
- also of water, for kneading.
- This of FOR STUFFING:.
- a little 3 tsp of oil.
- use 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- a little 1 inch of ginger, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chilli, finely chopped.
- give 4 tbsp of spring onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- a little 1 cup of cabbage, finely chopped.
- then 2 tbsp of capsicum, chopped.
- This 1 cup of paneer / cottage cheese, grated.
- a little 1 tsp of pepper, crushed.
- then 1/2 tsp of salt.
- a little of For color.
- also 1 of beetroot boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 1/2 of purple color cabbage boiled and mashed.
- give 1/2 cup of palak boiled and mashed.
Over the years, it has become very popular in almost all states of India; where people have started eating different variants such as paneer momos which suit. If you love momos like every other girl, then here is an easy recipe to make veg paneer momos at home! Momos have now become a staple snack in India because no matter where you go, you will. Red Chutney Recipe, Chutney Recipes, Kitchen Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Cooking Food, Kitchen Tips Rose Shape Veg Momos recipe main photo.
Paneer Rose Momos ingredients
- Meanwhile, prepare the stuffing by heating 3 tsp oil and saute 3 clove garlic, 1 inch ginger and 1 chilli..
- Also, add 2 tbsp spring onion and saute well. further, add 1 onion and saute until onions shrink slightly. now add 1 cup cabbage and 2 tbsp capsicum..
- Saute until cabbage shrink slightly. also, add 1 cup paneer, 1 tsp pepper, ½ tsp salt and saute well..
- Mix until the paneer and spices are well combined. further, add 2 tbsp spring onion and mix well. allow the stuffing to cool completely..
- Firstly, knead the dough again slightly and pinch a small ball sized dough. dust with maida and roll thin..
- Take a palak boiled it and make a paste and keep it a side.
- Take beetroot boiled and make a paste keep itaside.
- Take Cabbage cut roughly boiled it and make a paste keep it aside..
- Make a dough different different color and keep it for rest approx 10 min..
- Place a tbsp of prepared paneer stuffing in centre..
- Now take plain dough divide in 4 parats make a roll..
- Take palak dough and roll it like chapati and keep white dough on starting point and roll it. Cut in cubes and press it little bit. Make all like with other dough..
- Now take green color roll it puri. You have to make 3 puri like this. Then over lap it and press it Properly..
- Start pleating Ain middle. And fold it in half 3 puri at time..
- Now seal the edges properly and roll it from down to top..
- Give shape like Rose.little bit open egdes seems it look like rose..
- Heat a steamer and arrange the momos in the tray without touching each other. furthermore, steam momos for 12-15 minutes or till shiny sheen appears over it..
- Finally, paneer Rose colorful momos recipe is ready to enjoy with momos chutney..
Steamed Momos from the east Indian state of Sikkim are delicious and easy on the conscience too! Momos are usually served with fiery Sikkimese tomato chutney and a clear soup called Thukpa. Ingredients for Paneer Momos Recipe in Hindi. गरमा गरम पनीर मोमोस तैयार. Tandoori Momos are love I just say. I can't resist myself from eating them, again and again, 😋 What about you guys?