Direct Healthy oatmeal cookies promo. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! In fact, they are so healthy, I think you could very well refer to them as portable oatmeal! Not only that, but they also happen to taste absolutely fantastic.
Classic oatmeal cookies involve LOTS of brown sugar and butter. We started by playing with different ways to sweeten the cookies, as well as using part coconut oil and part butter. Healthy cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. You wrap up frying pressure-cook Healthy oatmeal cookies accepting 13 method than 5 moreover. Here you are get someplace.
procedure of Healthy oatmeal cookies
- then 1 1/4 cup of oats.
- then 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- then 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- a little 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- give 1 of large egg.
- add 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- also 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- use 1/4 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of walnuts or pecans, well chopped.
It went through rounds and rounds of testing. The sweetness in this recipe comes from the carrots, apples How to Make Healthy Oatmeal Cookies Step-by-Step. Grate the apple and carrot using a grater or. These Healthier Oatmeal Cookies are made with coconut oil and coconut sugar!
Healthy oatmeal cookies singly
- Whisk flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt together..
- In another bowl, combine the applesauce, butter, egg, vanilla extract and honey..
- Combine the wet ingredients with flour mix. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and raisins. The mixture will be wet the sticky. Place the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes or upto 3 days..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the parchment paper on the baking sheet. Remove the dough from the fridge and drop the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls spacing it out to 1 inch. Gently flatten the balls with the fingers to be about 3/4 inch thick..
- Bake the cookies until golden and firm, for about 10-15 minutes. Once done let them cool for few minutes before transferring them and enjoy a healthy snack..
They're also packed with dark chocolate chunks and dried cranberries! Healthy Oatmeal Cookies - easy, stir-together healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that taste SO GOOD, they are truly miraculous! These vegan oatmeal cookies are dense, hearty, thick. Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies made with oats, almond flour, almond butter, raisins and maple syrup. You will be shocked at how delicious these cookies are - you'll never know that they're gluten..