Direct Sourdough Bread discount.
You cook sizzling parch Sourdough Bread testing 6 procedure so 16 so. Here you go do one proud.
procedure of Sourdough Bread
- give 375 g of bread flour.
- then 125 g of whole wheat flour.
- give 400 g of g water.
- add 100 g of starter.
- This 10 g of salt.
- use of vegetable oil.
Sourdough Bread program
- To check if starter is ready to be used, add a small piece of starter to a bowl of water. If it floats, the starter is active. This test is not always accurate..
- Mix flours together with 375 ml of water, let rest 30 minutes - 2 hours for autolyse..
- Add starter to dough and pinch into dough with hands..
- Add 10g of salt and the remaining 25 ml of water, the dough should be a little easier to mix and very watery..
- With force, slap dough onto un-floured surface and fold together 5 minutes until some strength develops and the dough can hold its form..
- Lightly oil bowl or proofing box and add dough..
- Proof dough in proofing oven set to 85 F or at room temperature..
- With oiled hands, pick up dough at middle and fold onto itself, then rotate dough 90 degrees and fold again. Repeat every 30 minutes for 3-4 hours, total of 6-8 times..
- Prepare a generously floured towel placed in shaping basket or bowl to hold the dough overnight..
- Place dough on an un-floured surface and carefully form dough into a round shape. Lightly flour and let relax 10 minutes covered with a towel..
- Rollover onto floured surface with un-floured bottom facing up, pull sides out and fold together like an envelope..
- Stitch bottom together to hold and let rest seam-side down on counter to seal. Move into basket, seam-side up, and cover with flour, refrigerate overnight covered in towel..
- Flour parchment paper, preheat dutch oven on middle rack of oven set to 500F..
- Gently roll out dough onto parchment paper and score top of dough ball with a razor blade..
- Transfer dough with parchment paper into hot Dutch oven. Bake for 15 minutes with the lid on and 30 minutes off, cook times vary..
- Knock bottom of bread to hear hollow sound if bread is fully cooked..