Buy Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing promo.
You bring about toasting sear Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing working 9 program than 3 moreover. Here you go sew up.
technique of Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing
- then 10 pcs of Tiger Prawns.
- give 2 of chicken egg yolks.
- add 2 of salted egg yolks (boiled).
- You need leaves of Curry.
- also of Birds eye chilli (optional).
- Prepare of Evaporated milk.
- give of Butter.
- give 1/2 tsp of salt.
- use 1/4 tsp of sugar.
Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing gradually
- Add butter and some oil to wok and create a swirling motion, then add in the egg yolks and continue the swirling until bubble foam appear and brownish color and set aside. Let it cool down and you will have egg yolk floss..
- The prawn you need to Fly Oil or "Fei Yau" for 15 seconds in a wok of hot oil and set aside. You can also coat with crispy powder or flour to the prawn and fry it to make it crspier for dry style. Set the prawn aside..
- Add in butter to wok and stir fry some chilli and curry leaves till aroma, then add in 1/2 can of evaporated milk and continue to stir fry. Stir until the evaporated milk dry, to make dry style or leave some gravy for wet style. Add in the egg floss and salted egg yolk and seasoned with salt and sugar. Finally add in the prawn and mix everything together and serve..