Directions Chicken Liver Pate - Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional) in year.
You go for it browning heat Chicken Liver Pate - Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional) accepting 11 process including 6 and. Here you are gain.
prescription of Chicken Liver Pate - Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional)
- This 250 Gr of Chicken Livers - Cleaned & Sliced.
- use 1 of Medium Onion - Finely Sliced.
- add 5 Tbs of Butter.
- add 2 Tbs of Cream.
- add 2 Tsp of Light Brown Sugar.
- give of Tyme (Fresh is best).
- a little 4-8 Drops of Tabassco (I love the really hot one) - Optional.
- add 1 Tsp of Of White Truffle Oil - Optional.
- use of Salt and Lots of fresh ground Black Pepper.
- also of Bayleaf to decorate.
- then of Hot Toast to serve.
Chicken Liver Pate - Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional) step by step
- In a large Frying pan put about 1 Tsp of the Butter and soften the Onions - about 5 mins do not brown them. Then Add the Garlic & Sugar and cook 1 extra min. Add 1.5 Tsp Butter.
- Add the Sliced Chicken Livers and the Tyme, If using fresh just use the leaves removed from the Stalks. Again these need to good for about 4-5 mins and should just stop being pink in the middle - do not over cook or pate will be dry..
- Remove from Heat and let cool for 5 mins.
- Put all the mixture from the pan into your food processor with the metal blade - max for about 20-30 seconds, Add the cream, Tobassco and truffle oil, Salt and Pepper and pulse 1 time..
- Devide into little pots and place a Bayleaf onto each, then heat the remaining 1.5 Tbls of butter until metaled and pour over each one - this can help seal in the wonderful smells and makes the pate last longer.
- Put in fridge to chill - Ideal over night and serve with Hot Toast.