Brand new Chicken Bacon Arepas in stock.
You produce toasting imbue Chicken Bacon Arepas working 12 receipt than 9 together with. Here is how you score.
method of Chicken Bacon Arepas
- You need 1/2 packages of P.A.N corn flour.
- a little 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- add of warm water.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- then 1 of onion, chopped.
- add 1 can of sweet corn, drained.
- also 8 slice of crunchy fried bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- This 1 cup of cheese shreeded.
- a little of salt.
- a little of ground black pepper.
- a little of vegetable oil.
Chicken Bacon Arepas step by step
- In a bowl with the flour, oil and a dash of salt whisk and and the water until Forming a paste. Set aside..
- In a pot boil your chicken breats. Add salt, pepper and half of the onion..
- Let the chicken cool down and shred it as much as possible..
- Add the corn, the bacon cutted in 1cm piece. The mayo and the cheese and mix it. Add salt or pepper if necessary.
- In pan heat enough oil so you can fry the arepas..
- Take a fust fill of corn mix. Make a ball. Then do patties thick enough so you can cut them in the middle like they where hot dogs buns..
- Fry the arepas until golden and crispy outside..
- Cut the arepas and you can either take out the inside or eat it. (Depends on you)..
- Fill the arepas with the chicken paste. Serve and enjoy!!.