Directions Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili special. Vegan Chili (Slow Cooker) This meatless chili has plenty of vegetables, including onions, green peppers, and mushrooms, making it a great alternative to regular chili. Prepared as a vegetarian meal or with lean ground beef or turkey, the protein content will continue to remain high even in the absence of meat. Because beans are loaded with not only protein but with fiber.
It's high in fiber and protein with a traditional chili flavor! This Crock Pot Vegetarian Chili is a staple recipe in our family! It's a super easy healthy chili recipe - just dump all the ingredients in your slow cooker, set it and forget it, and in a few hours you'll have a delicious meal to warm you up from the inside out! You transact baking pressure-cook Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili employing 14 modus operandi together with 7 than. Here is how you realize.
process of Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili
- This 1 cup of Organic Quinoa.
- give 1 large of White Onion, Chopped.
- This 2 of Green Bell Pepper, Chopped.
- add 5 of Carrots, peeled and chopped.
- add 2 can of (14.5 oz) Organic Diced tomatoes, undrained.
- give 1 can of (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed.
- add 1 can of 15 oz Chickpeas, drained and rised.
- give 2 1/4 cup of Organic Vegetable Broth.
- This 1 tsp of Ground Cayenne pepper.
- This 1 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- add 1 1/2 tbsp of Indian Paprika.
- a little 1 tsp of ground ginger.
The slow cooker is great for big-protein meals that fill you up and give you energy to make it through the work week. We've rounded up a few of our favorite ways to cook high-protein meals in this kitchen miracle worker. Sir in packet of chili seasoning. Add green pepper, red pepper, zucchini, squash, onion, corn, tomatoes, beans.
Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili process
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add Onions, Bell Peppers, Carrots and sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add Cayenne powder, cumin, black pepper, chipotle powder, ginger, Indian Paprika, stir in for 3 minutes..
- In slow cooker, add diced tomatoes, black beans, chickpeas, 1 cup Quinoa and 2 cups of vegetable broth. Stir to combine..
- Add sautéed Vegetables to slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours..
- Reduce slow cooker to warm and place 2 cups of chili into a blender or food processor and puree for 1 minute until smooth..
- return puree to slow cooker and stir in to combine..
- Optional ::: garnish with Parsley flakes and serve.
Our chili tastes amazing and boasts an impressive nutritional profile, but it comes with even more notable perks. For one thing, you don't have to heat up your entire kitchen or invite a messy, pots-and-pans-piled-high situation when preparing this recipe. Thanks to your slow cooker, meal prep and cleanup is a cinch. High-Fiber Soups and Stews High-Fiber Soups and Stews Recipes Looking for high-fiber soup and stew recipes? Use a slow cooker to make this chili with chicken, pinto beans, and corn, flavored with salsa, cumin, and chili.