Brand name Chocolate Banana cake promo code. Moist and rich, this cake is the chocolate version of my favorite recipe for banana bread. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination.
You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. This is a very moist & very fudgey cake. Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. You cook frying warm up Chocolate Banana cake practicing 10 technique furthermore 6 as a consequence. Here you go do justice.
ingredients of Chocolate Banana cake
- add 1 of - Large banana.
- use 1 cup of - wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of - coco powder.
- This 1/2 tsp of - baking powder.
- add 1/4 tsp of - baking soda.
- give 1/4 tsp of - cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of - palm sugar.
- a little 1/2 cup of - milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of - oil.
- give Pinch of salt.
The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously. This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter. Use your favorite frosting on the cake. Rich, moist chocolate banana cake with my favorite sour cream chocolate frosting.
Chocolate Banana cake little by little
- Preheat oven 350 degree Fahrenheit or heavy kadai for 15 mins with low flame.
- A large bowl take a banana and mash it well and add palm sugar mix it well until sugar dissolved.
- In this add milk and oil mix it well.
- Place sieve over a bowl add all dry items and sift it flour and gently mix everything well.
- Grease the cake pan with ghee and pour the batter in pan and put oven for 25 mins or kadai for 35 to 40 mins.
- Then our cake ready.
Look over at your kitchen counter, do have any ripe bananas there? Are they just getting a little browner every day? Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cake with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting. I knew I needed a fluffy frosting that would complement this banana-forward cake and not overpower it, so I opted for a cream cheese. This light-as-air chocolate cake has a yummy banana flavor.