Big Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies in stock. These easy chocolate chip peanut butter protein cookies are made in one bowl, with high-quality whey protein, smooth peanut butter, and just a touch of honey. Then add the peanut butter, honey, and optional vanilla and chocolate chips and mix. I like to use mini chocolate chips since just a couple.
This protein cookie recipe is refined sugar-free and uses your favorite protein powder to make a chewy, irresistible cookie that you wouldn't think Want to eat a cookie that's healthy, but that doesn't taste healthy? You've come to the right place! I'm excited to introduce you to -> Peanut Butter. You prepare boiling decoct Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies adopting 10 prescription also 9 than. Here you are get there.
process of Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- then 40 g of coconut sugar.
- then 95 g of peanut butter.
- use 1 of large egg (whole).
- give 1 of egg white.
- also 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- also 2 tbsp of flour.
- give 1/4 tsp of salt.
- then 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- a little 50 g of vanilla protein powder.
- then 50 g of compound chocolate (shaved) or chocolate chips.
This Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies recipes is high in protein, healthy and easy to make. Make this for your family to enjoy! This Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies recipe is so delicious you won't be able to stop at having just one. These peanut butter cookies are pretty darn addictive!
Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies gradually
- Prepare all of the ingredients.
- Mix the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and eggs on low speed until combined.
- Add the salt and the baking soda. Sift in the flour then mix it with a plastic spatula.
- Add the protein powder. I used plant based protein, I think it tastes the best, but you can use whey protein as well. Different protein powder will have different properties so by the end of this step, judge the dough whether it is too dry or too soggy. If it’s to dry you can add a little bit of milk, if it’s too soggy you can add a little bit of protein powder.
- Add the chocolate and mix again.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes while you do the dishes, prep the pan, and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper and grease with butter and flour. Honestly I don’t have any parchment paper left so I just greased the pan. Scoop the dough one tablespoon at a time, flatten the top a little bit because the cookie will not spread in the oven. The dough makes 15-16 cookies.
- I went a bit crazy by sifting a little bit of cocoa powder on top of the unbaked cookies. You can skip this step.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Take it straight out of the oven when the timer stops. Let it cool down on a wire rack for as long as you can wait..
With so many people on special diets these days, giving loved ones a homemade batch of gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-friendly cookies high in protein and nutrition can be a welcome change from the ubiquitous butter-and-sugar Christmas. Easy Peanut Butter Protein Cookies, made with whey protein. No-bake cookies made with oats, flax seed, peanut butter and protein powder for a healthy post-workout snack. I'm also not one to put protein powder in my oats, pancakes and smoothies on a regular basis. I'll throw a scoop of Sunwarrior in my smoothie after a lifting workout, but that's pretty.