Alleviate Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies in stock. If you like banana bread, you'll love these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are a great way to use up overripe bananas and have a soft cake-like texture. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together, and set aside.
Can I add nuts to these cookies? Yes, for added texture, stir ½ cup chopped toasted pecans or walnuts into the batter. These banana cookies are adapted from my favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. You wrap up steeping parch Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies proving 8 process also 4 as well as. Here you go rack up.
instructions of Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- add 2 of Bananas.
- add 2 cups of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- use 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- then 1 1/4 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
I reduced the butter, added bananas, and increased the flour. Bananas contain so much moisture that more flour is needed to absorb it. You're going to love the bold banana flavor, the chewy oats that add so much. These Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies are sure to become a new favorite - so soft and delicious, they're impossible to resist!
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies ingredients
- Squish bananas with a fork and add to a bowl. Mix in sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract and salt..
- Add flour and baking soda and mix completely. Then mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for 10-15 minutes (until golden)..
The banana chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and the perfect spin on chocolate chip cookies. After extensive testing and a few of bunches of bananas later, I'm incredibly happy with this recipe. My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana bread recipe here on Cookies & Cups. I love making these banana chocolate chip cookies because they are easy to make and they are on the healthier side.