Best price for Voodoo Pasta special. Stir in Alfredo sauce, parsley and hot sauce to taste; heat through. If you like Cajun/Creole flavor, this recipe is for you! It is a super easy and delicious, spicy Cajun creamy pasta dish!.
Everytime we make this for company, they beg for the recipe! Being with a Southerner means that when Mardi Gras comes around, it's impossible not to get in the spirit. So I felt like tasting it too.. You determine brewing broil Voodoo Pasta using 11 receipt as well as 6 as well as. Here you are get someplace.
modus operandi of Voodoo Pasta
- also 2 packages (13 ounce) of andouille sausages, cut into coins.
- a little of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- also 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- also 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- then 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- a little 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- a little 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- This 2 jars (15 ounce) of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- also 1 box of your favorite pasta (16 ounce).
- then of Salt for boiling water.
This is a spicy, Cajun pasta. You can make it more spicy if you dare. Serve with garlic bread and a salad. Homemade Citrus Cranberry Sauce, Apple And Spice Cranberry Sauce, Dilled Horseradish Sauce..
Voodoo Pasta separately
- Heat olive oil in a large pan.......
- Place your andouille sausages,onion and green pepper into pan, sauté for several minutes then add in your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes.....
- Now add your Cajun seasoning, black pepper and crushed red pepper, sauté for several more minutes.......
- Next add to sausages your Alfredo pasta sauce, mix all well.......Keep on low heat while stirring occasionally........
- Boil your pasta until al dente, don’t forget to salt your water ! Drain well then add to sausages in pot.....Mix all well.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Chicken Shrimp And Sausage Pasta Recipes. Tlaquepaque-style Sauce Madeleine Cocina. green tomatoes, onion, chilies, salt, chilies, garlic, tomato bouillon. This tasty pasta dish from Boudreaux's Cajun Grill features blackened chicken with bits of tasso ham, spinach, mushrooms and fresh Parmesan. On the journey, we will celebrate the music, history and culture of the Lower Mississippi and because our travels begins and ends in New Orleans, a melting pot of French, African, and American culture, we thought what better way to kick off this trip than to. Bar Louie - Voodoo Chicken Plate.