Best Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta / De Lata Leveled Up discount.
You undertake simmering curry Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta / De Lata Leveled Up accepting 16 technique so 7 as well as. Here is how you score.
technique of Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta / De Lata Leveled Up
- You need of Base Ingredients.
- use 1 L of Tomato, sliced.
- This 1/2 of Onion, sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- This 1 handful of button mushrooms, sliced.
- give 1/4 of bell pepper, julienned (optional).
- give of Few stalks green onions, chopped (garnish).
- add 2 of tsps fish sauce (or use salt, to taste).
- give 2 Tbsp of Cooking oil for sautéing.
- add 1/8 c of water.
- This of Canned Sardines.
- Prepare 1 can of Sardines in tomato sauce - coarsely mashed with a fork.
- add of Canned Tuna.
- use 1 can of Tuna in oil or your flavor choice.
- a little of Pasta.
- use 2-3 of servings pasta of choice.
Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta / De Lata Leveled Up compound
- Prepare the Base: Sauté in oil onions, garlic until fragrant. Mix in tomatoes and mushrooms. Add water and cover. Let the tomatoes juice up and get soft (for flavor)..
- Check if the tomatoes are ready. Add a bit more water if it's too dry. Sauté with spatula. Then add in your canned sardines or Tuna (including sauce). I coarsely mashed the fish pieces while in the pan..
- Add bell peppers if desired, and a sprinkle of green onions. Season with salt or fish sauce. Taste and let simmer a few minutes. Have you boiled your pasta while sautéing? :).
- PASTA: Boil pasta in pot according to package instructions until al denté. Don't forget to add a bit of salt and oil (in pasta water)..
- Transfer sardines/tuna to a bowl before plating with pasta. Below photo: canned sardines con pasta. Enjoy!.
- Below photo: canned tuna con wheat pasta. Enjoy!.
- VARIATION: These dishes are also great with good bread, like a sliced toasted baguette, to dip or to top. :).