Bonus Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage coupon code. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. Flip shrimp over and cook another minute or two. Then remove to a plate and set aside.
Besides the ingredients mentioned above, this pasta also includes bell peppers, tomatoes, heavy cream, and everything is topped with Parmesan cheese! This dish reminds me of Cajun shrimp pasta from tgif. I will show you how to make cajun pasta and can leave out the shrimp and just use the sausage. this is very tasty as well. You take care of business baking pressure-cook Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage accepting 16 technique moreover 9 as a consequence. Here you are win.
compound of Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
- This 2 lbs of raw shrimp.
- add to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- use 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- also 1 lbs of sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- then 1 of onion diced.
- add 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- a little 5 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- then 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- then 2 can of crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- This 2 cup of chicken broth.
- also 2 of h cup heavy whipping cream.
- give 1.5 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- give of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Place the shrimp in the pan and saute until almost done. Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta, is a celebration of flavors in one outstanding dish. I totally thought it tasted like I had ordered from a restaurant. This sauce is absolute Cajun heaven!
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage method
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..
This Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta comes together so quick it's perfect for a weeknight meal, but fancy enough to serve guests as well. Pasta is always a hit at my house and this Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is no exception. Fresh veggies, succulent shrimp and smoked sausage served over a creamy pasta - all of my favorite things! This pasta is super easy to make, and mild enough that the whole family can enjoy it. Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta - This Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta is the perfect addition to you rotation of weekly and or Bi-weekly meals.