Bargain Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce website. Or Brown Butter Alfredo Sauce drool. This sauce is made from sweet butternut squash and makes my heart *and tummy* happy. If you want it particularly creamy and velvety which you DO, stir in some parmesan cheese and heavy cream.
Top with fried sage for a healthy, comforting main dish. Creamy Butternut Squash Linguine recipe - The amount of sauce covered two full packages of pasta. This classic, vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Sauce with sage is a delicious accompaniment to your favorite pasta! You move baking spoil Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce accepting 13 instructions including 9 also. Here you go produce.
method of Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Prepare 2 of Butternut Squash.
- add of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need 12 oz of box Gluten Free Penne pasta.
- Prepare of Butter.
- also of Chicken broth.
- This Half of and half.
- This 1/4 of onion minced.
- add 2 of large cloves garlic minced.
- This of Sun dried tomatoes cut up (as many as you like).
- add of Salt and pepper.
- a little of Cavender's Greek Seasoning.
- a little of Pasta water.
It's healthy, surprisingly easy to make and need I say absolutely delicious! Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta with crispy sage leaves-a comforting pasta recipe for fall! Butternut squash always makes me think of the song, 'Build Me The sauce is rich and creamy…without any butter or cream! Who would have thought a big orange squash could create such a decadent sauce?
Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce gradually
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and cut both squash in half then scoop out the seeds.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place squash face down on baking tray with about a half a cup of water.
- Roast for 50-60 minutes.
- Take out oven and cool for 10 minutes then turn over and scoop out roasted squash and place into a pot on the stove with some butter.
- Meanwhile boil your pasta in another pot (save one cup of the pasta water) and saute the onion and garlic and cut up your sun dried tomatoes.
- Mash squash with a potato masher and turn the heat to LO on the stove top.
- Add chicken broth, half and half, sun dried tomatoes, onion, garlic and Cavender's and continue to stir until desired creaminess.
- When pasta is done, drain and add to the squash mixture. Add some pasta water to make it stick to the penne.Turn off heat and place top on the pot to let the pasta absorb the sauce !! 💗💗💋😘💗💗😋😋Serve immediately and ENJOY!!.
My butternut squash pasta sauce relies on a nut or dairy fat to help balance the starch, creating a creamy, almost cheese-like texture that is marked with a hint of the squash's sweetness. I gave the option of including cashew, almond or dairy to allow for different preferences. It's a smart comfort food option without loaded calories. There is something magical about butternut squash. It's so rich and creamy on it's own.