Directions Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti promo. Cheesy Baked Spaghetti - a simple, delicious, dinner recipe filled with hamburger, sausage, cheese and more! easy cheesy baked spaghetti. I have loved Spaghetti since I was a little girl! In fact, it's always been a family favorite dinner recipe and one that everyone in my family enjoyed.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water. Add pesto, milk, chicken, salt, garlic salt. You take care of business brewing barbecue Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti applying 10 ingredients furthermore 9 along with. Here you are do justice.
instructions of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- add 3 of chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well.
- also 1-2 tsp of salt.
- then 1-2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked thin spaghetti.
- then 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese; cubed.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- use 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- add 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- use 1/2-1 cup of reserved pasta water.
Homemade Chicken Spaghetti is one of those easy, cheesy casserole dishes that will become a family favorite in your house in no time. I know it is in mine! Tender chicken and pasta are tossed in an easy homemade cheese sauce and set to bake until golden and bubbly! Chicken spaghetti is a uniquely American casserole that is the epitome of comfort food: tender noodles and shredded chicken blanketed in a creamy, cheesy sauce.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti step by step
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken..
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp..
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well..
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly..
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step..
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well..
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
Here's our version of chicken spaghetti that requires no creamed soups but still delivers on big flavors the whole family will love. Chicken spaghetti made from-scratch without canned soup! Creamy cheese sauce with seasoned What I Love About This Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti. Bake until the cheese has melted for a chicken spaghetti casserole. This creamy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe is delicious and uses no canned soup.