Bargain Mexican street corn pre-owned. This grilled corn recipe is coated with a cooling lime Crema, spiced with some Chile powder, and topped with crumbled Cotija and diced cilantro. How to Make Mexican Street Corn (Elotes). Elote (aka Mexican Street Corn) is a common street food in Mexico, hence the nickname.
If you love the Mexican corn on the cob then you will love this version. Thoughts on my Mexican street corn recipe. I have been pining to make this Mexican street corn I LOVE Mexican street corn but is there anything more awkward than eating an entire corn on the cob. You create browning escallop Mexican street corn adopting 12 receipt together with 5 also. Here is how you carry out.
ingredients of Mexican street corn
- then 3 TBSP of butter.
- This 1 1/2 pounds of frozen corn.
- then 1 of red onion diced.
- also 1 of jalapeño seaded and diced.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of minced garlic.
- This 1 1/2 TBSP of cilantro.
- also 1/2 TSP of hot chili powder.
- then 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- use 1/2 TSP of Sriracha sauce.
- add 1 TBSP of lime juice.
- use 1/2 TSP of kosher salt.
- This 5 oz of cotija cheese crumbled.
Mexican Street Corn is one of the ultimate summer side dishes! This version is just as good as the kind I got from street vendors in Mexico. When I serve this at parties, there's never any left over! This Mexican street corn, also known as elote, is grilled corn on the cob coated in a creamy mixture of mayonnaise, crema, cotija cheese and chili powder.
Mexican street corn separately
- Melt butter in a large saute pan..
- Add in corn stirring occasionally untill golden brown and caramelized around 15 minutes..
- Remove from heat. Put corn in a large mixing bowl. Add rest of the ingredients EXCEPT the cotija cheese. Mix well..
- Add in the cotija cheese and mix well before serving..
This Mexican Street Corn Recipe is a delicious, easy to make side dish that is perfect to make in the warmer months of the year. It's the perfect creamy, crunchy and cheesy addition to just about any meal. Elote (or Grilled Mexican Street Corn) is an easy side dish that will be a favorite for years to come! Welcome to elote - your new favorite way to eat corn! Elote is Mexican street corn grilled to charred.