Dependable Homemade Tomato Ketchup overstock.
You look after simmering griddle Homemade Tomato Ketchup adopting 11 method so 3 steps. Here you go pull off.
modus operandi of Homemade Tomato Ketchup
- a little 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- add 1 of small onion, diced.
- then 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- a little 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- a little 1/4 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- give 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- add 1 tablespoon of tomato puree.
- give 400 g of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 30 g of brown sugar.
- give 30 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- This 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Homemade Tomato Ketchup procedure
- Place the olive oil in a medium saucepan over a low to medium heat Add in the onion, garlic, ginger, chilli and paprika Cook until soft, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato purée and cook for another couple of minutes Add in the chopped tomatoes, brown sugar, cider vinegar and salt Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Blend until smooth The ketchup can be kept refrigerated for a month.