Biggest [Video inside] Pad kra pao gai (chicken stir with basil) site. In this Thai basil chicken recipe, you'll learn to cook an authentic Thai street version of the dish. Thai basil chicken, better known in Thai as pad kra pao gai (ผัดกระเพราไก่ pad ka prao gai), is a contender for the most popular, and the most beloved Thai street food dish of all time. Thai Stir-fried Spicy Minced Pork With Holy Basil (Pad Kra Prao Moo Sap) "Pad kra Prao" is very popular food in Thailand.
Stir in shallots, garlic, and sliced chilies. The chicken is stir fried with Thai holy basil, and served on top of rice with a fried egg on the side. But I just made the chicken without the fried-egg this time Pad Gaprao Gaiผัดกระเพราไก่ (Spicy Thai Basil Chicken) Pad Gaprao gai is one of the most popular Thai street food dishes. You get ready simmering panfry [Video inside] Pad kra pao gai (chicken stir with basil) proving 9 compound furthermore 14 as well as. Here you are score.
compound of [Video inside] Pad kra pao gai (chicken stir with basil)
- also of Rice.
- then of Bonless skinless little fatty chicken thigh.
- This of Sauces: oyster sauce, mushroom soy sauce, seasoning sauce:.
- give of Fish sauce and veggie oil.
- This of Chinese long bean.
- a little of Garlic and Thai chili.
- also of Fresh organic basil (holy basil if you can find).
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- also of Egg.
The chicken is stir fried with Thai holy basil, and served on top of rice with a fried egg on the side. See great recipes for Grill Inside Beef Kabobs too! Pad Krapow} for a quick & easy low carb dinner or lunch! With this foolproof recipe, you can satisfy that craving for Thai Streetfood in your own kitchen!
[Video inside] Pad kra pao gai (chicken stir with basil) separately
- Start cooking rice.
- In a motor pestal pound Thai chili and garlic to your liking... I love garlic.
- Mince bonless skinless (have little fat) chicken thighs with cleaver or food processor..(dont buy already minced chicken).
- Cut chinese long bean.
- Here are the sauces you need.
- Deep fry egg (dont over cook I like my egg runny) cook and set aside.
- Chili garlic in.
- Add mince and stir until 70% cooked.
- Add sauces.... 1 tbl spoon oyster sauce (powerful sauce can add more later) fish sauce just a splash and all other sauces add to your liking.
- Add sugar to balance out the sauces.
- Taste it and check for salty/ sweetness... Add more oyster sauce for more flavor... Add sugar for sweetness add other soy sauces for saltyness.
- Add long bean and stir until cooked (3 min).
- Add basil last... Stir 30 sec heat on 30 sec heat off..
- Plate with rice and add egg on top.
How to make Pad Kra Pao. I did promise earlier on in my other Pad Kra Pao video that i would show you my recipe and how i make Pad Kra Pao, unfortunately time got the better of me in Melbourne and i never had to time to make that video. On my recent visit to Patong Phuket at the Mailin Night Market i found a Thai street food vendor selling Pad Kra Pao and her recipe is. Stir-fry garlic and ginger with some oil in a frying pan over low heat. Once the oil is fragrant, add the ground chicken and stir-fry until fully cooked.