Biggest Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple site. Our Easy Cheesy Enchilada Recipe Is The Perfect Go-To Weeknight Entrée. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Cafeteria. See more ideas about Cafeteria, Restaurant recipes, Recipes.
These ooey, gooey, cheesy dinner recipes are going to be your family's new favorites. Casserole, macaroni and cheese, enchiladas and more, these easy cheese-tastic recipes are full of flavor and perfect to make for tonight's dinner. Enjoy our famous square fish, chicken fried steak, blackened tilapia, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes and much more. You bring about boiling burn Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple proving 13 compound together with 9 furthermore. Here you go cook.
compound of Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple
- add 1 packages of tortillas.
- use 1 lb of ground beef.
- also 2 can of diced tomato.
- then 1 1/2 tbsp of paprika plus 1 1/2 tsp.
- This 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- give 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- add 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- also 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- use 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- a little 1/2 tsp of salt.
- give of vegetable oil.
- You need 6 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- use slice of american cheese (just enough to cover the top of the enchiladas).
Order the LuAnn, the original value meal, for smaller portions. Check our daily manager's specials, and save room for our featured pie or any one of our many other decadent desserts. Make Luby's Macaroni and Cheese at home. Luby's Mac and Cheese is one of their dishes that is always on their menu.
Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple process
- To make sauce: in a large pan add ground beef, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion. cook ground beef until brown on medium heat.
- once beef is cooked add canned tomatos, ground cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10minutes.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- heat about 1/2 inch of vegetable oil on a skillet until hot but not smoking (medium heat) get another pan ready to place fried toritllas.
- quickly fry each tortilla in hot oil till soften about 2-4 seconds on each side and place on the pan (at my house our servings are 4 enchiladas since we are 6 we fried 24 tortillas) do as many tortillas you need.
- once all your tortillas are done add shredded cheese on to the middle of each tortilla and roll up and place seam side down onto baking pan 11x7 should be good..
- once you have one row of enchiladas in place on pan add some of the beef sauce on top and shredded cheese. Now you can add a second row of enchiladas and add more of the beef sauce on top with more shredded cheese on the top. Lastly, add slices of american cheese to cover the top of the enchiladas..
- place in oven for 3minutes or until cheese is melted and your enchiladas are ready to eat!!!(: enjoy.
But if you can't go to Luby's, you can still make Luby's Macaroni and Cheese just like they do. The recipe is simple and has a unique ingredient. It calls for dry milk and water instead of regular milk. Trusted Results with Lubys tartar sauce recipe. Tuna Burger Recipe: Review : Paula Deen : Food Network.