Brand new Potato soya chunks😋😋 on sale. Soya chunks or meal maker are textured vegetable protein made from defatted soya products after extracting oil. These are most commonly known as meal maker, nutri nuggets, soya nuggets and soya vadi in India. These are considered to be protein rich hence added to many dishes like curries, pulaos.
Then, take a large bowl and. Soy products like soya milk, soya chunks, granules, tofu can easily be incorporated in the daily diet in a variety of dishes. Super nutritious and protein rich Soya chunks are cooked along with Rice and aromatic spices to make this Pulao. You get with it sizzling bake Potato soya chunks😋😋 practicing 13 technique than 7 furthermore. Here you are win.
receipt of Potato soya chunks😋😋
- also 3 of potatoes.
- This 2 of tomatoes.
- a little 1 of onion.
- a little 1 bowl of soya chunks.
- then 2 tbsp of oil.
- also 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- add 1 pinch of asefotida (hing).
- a little 1/3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- then 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- use 1/2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- This to taste of Salt.
- give 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- This of Water as required.
Now add in milk and coriander leaves and mix well. Cook soya chunks as mentioned in this link. A simple curry made with soya chunks and potato. This is a low fat healthy version served with poori's and roti's.
Potato soya chunks😋😋 one at a time
- Wash, peel and cut potatoes and onion.... Make paste of tomatoes.... Wash and soak soya chunks in water till it become soft (if you don't have much time... Soak it in warm water).... When it become soft stain all the water..
- Heat oil in a cooker add cumin seeds, hing and onion.... When onion turns golden add soya chunks on low flame and mix well till chunks turn reddish.....(you can fry chunks in any other pan)....
- Add tomato paste, chilli, turmeric, coriander powder and mix it for 1 minute...Now add potato and salt mix for 1 minute.....
- Add water according to your requirement..... Cover the cooker......
- After a whistle switch off the flame.......
- Open the cooker....Add garam masala....And coriander leaves....Potato soya chunks is ready to eat....😋.
- Serve in a bowl.....It is very tasty and healthy..... I use some malai.....😋.
Heat pan and dry roast poppy seeds, cashew nuts, grated coconut and saute it, later transfer into. Soya Chunks (Natural) are a great vegetarian, meat-free alternative for cooking. It has a lot of health benefits. It helps in lower the cholesterol levels and prevent heart diseases. Also it is very rich in protein.