Brand new Soya chunks roast/Meal Maker Roast on sale. Meal Maker Roast (Vegetarian Meat Roast) This Soya Chunks Roast is a vegetarian recipe that will be a favourite amongst even die-hard non-vegetarians. Soya Chunks require some effort to change the otherwise bland and strange textured Soy Product into and extremely flavoursome, juicy and very meaty textured dish. Soya Chunks / Meal maker Roast. by Maya Akhil. we tasted a yummy soy chunk roast, made as part of a sadya, by a caterer.
The only thing I didn't like about it was that. How to prepare meal maker roast. Are you looking for a high Protein Curry in Combination with rice or chapati? You take on broiling sizzle Soya chunks roast/Meal Maker Roast working 22 modus operandi than 8 moreover. Here you go put it over.
instructions of Soya chunks roast/Meal Maker Roast
- then 250 Grams of soy chunks.
- This 1 of onion.
- This 1 Tablespoon of ginger paste.
- also 1 Tablespoon of garlic paste.
- add 1 of tomato.
- also 1 Teaspoon of mustard.
- a little 2 of red Chilli dry.
- add 2 Sprigs of curry leaves.
- add 2 Tablespoons of coocnut bits.
- use 1 Teaspoon of fennel seeds powder.
- This 3/4 Cup of coconut grated.
- use 6 of chilly dry red.
- Prepare 2 of garlic.
- add 4 of cloves.
- This 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Coriander seeds.
- a little 1 Teaspoon of Peppercorns.
- This 1 Teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- add 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- also 1 Tablespoon of chilly Kashmiri.
- use of salt.
- You need of oil.
Hi friends Today Iam showing how to cook soya chunks as side dish or starter in a easy way. For more videos subscribe to my channel. The Soya Chunks Roast / Meal Maker Fry is a very good side dish for rice/chappati. Soya chunks has lot of protein its especially kids will like this very much.
Soya chunks roast/Meal Maker Roast gradually
- Boil water in a pan and add soy chunks to it. Let it boil for 5 minutes.Remove from Fire.Drain the excess water and let it cool for sometime. Then squeeze out the extra water out of it..
- Heat little oil in a pan and roast the ingredients grated coconut,dry red chilly garlic,cloves,cinnamon,coriander seeds pepper corns,fennel,turmeric powder and red chilly powder..roast coconut till brown in color...
- Add the spice powders only after removing from fire, otherwise it will get burned.Once it is cool, grind it into a fine paste..
- Heat oil in a pan.Add mustard seeds and let it splutter.Add dry red chilly,curry leaves and coconut bits to it and saute it..
- .Add ginger-garlic paste,chopped onions and chopped tomato.Once it is done,add the coconut paste to it..
- Add boiled soy chunks to it and mix well.Cover and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid and add fennel seeds powder to it.Stir well and Continue to cook on low flame for 30-40 minutes till chunks are dry.Stir in between..
- Serve with rice or chappathi.
Try out this soya chunks dry roast or meal maker fry it is a very tasty and easy dish for lunch and dinner. This video includes how to make, Soya dry roast recipe,Soya roast recipe, Soya masala. This meal maker / Soya chunks dry roast is a great combination for chapathi / rice. These soya chunks really soak up all the flavor from the roast and their taste and texture is really amazing. Soya Chunks Roast Recipe - Meal Maker Varuval Recipe with step wise pictures.