Best of Soya Chunks Cutlets website. Serve soya chunks cutlet hot or warm with chutney, sauce or in a burger. Soya Chunk Cutlet Recipe- Protein Rich Snack. Soya Chunks Cutlets is tasty and healthy snack made with Soya chunks, soya granules or TVP.
Soya chunks is a healthy and tasty snack or starter which has soya chunks and potatoes as the main ingredients. They are not only nutritious but also a delicious snack which can be had at any time of the. I use soya chunks more than anything in my cooking. You execute boiling scald Soya Chunks Cutlets working 14 technique along with 3 as a consequence. Here you go hit.
procedure of Soya Chunks Cutlets
- Prepare 100 grams of Soya Chunks Cooked, Grind.
- a little 3 of Medium Sized Boiled and Mashed potatoes.
- give 1 of Finely Chopped Onion.
- give 2 of green chilies, chopped fine.
- a little 1 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- use 1 Tablespoon of Corn Flour (Corn Starch).
- use 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- then as per taste of Salt.
- then 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- add 1 tablespoon of Vegetable oil for shallow frying.
- use For of binding paste-.
- You need 2 tsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn flour.
- give 1/4 cup of water.
And among that this one is my favorite. These cutlets are so healthy since they. Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals. Those who suffer from diabetes or heart problems will find no problems with eating soy.
Soya Chunks Cutlets receipt
- Before frying: A paste of 2 tbsp flour mixed with 2 tbsp water. Oil for deep frying. Soak the soya chunks into the hot water for 30 minutes. Drain the water and in a large bowl squeeze off excess water from the chunks properly. Crumble the soya chunks with your hand or alternatively blend the soaked soya chunks to coarse paste..
- Mash the potatoes well with your hand. Now add chopped onion, ginger, and green chilli. And salt and sugar. Mix everything well. it must be a non-sticky dough. Make patties and set aside. Make a thick flowing paste adding required water to corn flour. And dip each patty in the batter. Then coat the cutlet in flour mixture. Place them carefully in the medium hot oil. When one side is golden, flip and fry the other side. Drain the soya cutlets to remove excess oil..
- When one side is golden, flip and fry the other side. Drain the soya cutlets to remove excess oil. Serve soya cutlets hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup..
Soya chunks provide vital vitamins, minerals. Soy products like soya milk, soya chunks, granules, tofu can easily be incorporated in the daily diet in a variety of dishes. Soya chunks are processed from soyabeans that make them more digestible and palatable. I had made soy chunks cutlets or kebabs before and was gobbled up by my husband and I with so much vigor. Making lasagna filling with soy chunks excited me a lot, I even made a homemade.