Avoid Chicken Resha kebab with split chickpeas (chana dal) #cookpad #mycookbook in stock.
You operate toasting fix Chicken Resha kebab with split chickpeas (chana dal) #cookpad #mycookbook adopting 4 ingredients along with 5 as a consequence. Here is how you make hay.
procedure of Chicken Resha kebab with split chickpeas (chana dal) #cookpad #mycookbook
- give 1 cup of split chickpeas.
- give of Boil with(7 Kashmiri red chilli, 1 tsp coriander seeds, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 6 black pepper.
- This 2 stick of cinnamon (small) 4 cloves,3 cardamom, 1 black cardamom, 1 onion, 3 cloves garlic, 1/2 inch ginger sliced and 1 tbsn salt).
- add 1/2 kg of chicken, 1 egg, 1 small onion chopped, 2 green chillies chopped, 1 cup coriander leaves and mint leaves and a pinch of salt(check seasoning).
Chicken Resha kebab with split chickpeas (chana dal) #cookpad #mycookbook technique
- Boil the lentils with 1 cup of water with the pic 2..ingredient and ginger,garlic,salt..boil till lentils are half done.
- Now add the chicken with little water and cook till both done...make sure u dry up all the liquid on high flame.pic3.
- Now remove some chicken pieces to shred while rest will grind all together in fine paste...(remove big chunks of garam masala n grind separately)now add the shredded chicken n mix altogether n now add 1 egg with little salt n mix well.
- Now add the onion,coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies and mix well.make small patties(14)and shallow fry them..
- Serve hot with green chutney/sauce and ur favourite salad n enjoy😊.