Biggest Kadhai Paneer resturant style for cheap. It stands out among the other restaurant style paneer dishes for its simplicity and taste. This kadai paneer gravy is good when you are home for a meal. It goes well with butter naan, roti & even with jeera rice or plain basmati rice.
The texture of the gravy is not smooth like shahi paneer or palak paneer or paneer butter masala. It is slightly chunky because of the chopped tomatoes in it. Kadai Paneer is a delicious dish made from firm cottage cheese, onions, tomatoes, capsicum (green bell peppers) and Indian spices. You take care of business frying microwave Kadhai Paneer resturant style proving 26 program than 4 as a consequence. Here you go hit.
instructions of Kadhai Paneer resturant style
- add of For kadhai masala.
- This 1 1/2 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- This 1 1/2 tbsp of peppercorns.
- This 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of kashmiri red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- use of For gravy.
- add 1 tbsp of oil.
- also 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- then 2 of large onion.
- a little 2 of large tomatoes, puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- This 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- also 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- a little 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- then to taste of Salt.
- also of For Paneer.
- add 250 gm of paneer.
- then 1 tsp of oil.
- then 1 tsp of ghee.
- then 1 of medium onion.
- use 1/2 of capcicum.
- a little 1 of tomato.
- a little to taste of Salt.
- add 1 tbsp of kadhai masala.
- a little 1 tsp of kasturi methi.
There are two ways the recipe can be made and I am sharing both the versions in this post. Kadai Paneer - Semi Dry Restaurant Style; Kadai Paneer Gravy - Spicy Home Style; Both the recipe versions taste fabulous and you can choose what you prefer. Kadai Paneer or Karahi Paneer is a famous Paneer gravy recipe and is one of the most common dishes ordered in a restaurant. It is spicy and delicious and is best paired with Lachha Paratha or Naan.
Kadhai Paneer resturant style individually
- In a pan dry roast all the masala till you get the aroma add salt and grind to a coarse powder..
- First chop 2 big onions finely, and take to tomatoes and just gring it to make puree.. Now heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell goes now add tomato puree and cook well, add in turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt and cook till oil leaves the sides.
- Now cut the paneer into cubes, also cut the capcicum, onion and tomato into cubes.. In a pan, heat oil and ghee and add the paneer and chopped veggies and fry, add salt and kadhai masala and saute till the paneer is slightly brown and the veggies cooked...
- Now add the paneer to the gravy and cook for a while.. Garnish with kasuri methi and serve hot with kulcha or naan or roti...
I have a secret technique to make this dish just like your fav restaurant of Dhaba. Here is how to make it. How to Make Kadai Paneer Dhaba Style - Kadai Paneer is a Traditional Indian dish made with Capsicum, Onions and tomato's cooked together in an Indian Wok. The flavors in this dish comes from freshly grounded spices and use of a lot of Coriander seeds. This recipe is semi dry but can also be made with Gravy.