Benefit Indian Rice Pudding promo code. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian dessert that every Indian grows up eating. In a large nonstick saute pan over medium heat, combine the cooked rice and milk. When I first had Indian rice pudding for dessert at an Indian restaurant, I knew I had to get a recipe for it.
It's traditionally made with milk, sugar, and Basmati rice (or rice, tapioca, vermicelli, or sweet corn), and flavored with. Traditional cardamom-scented Indian rice pudding owes its particular richness to the inclusion of whole milk, which has been reduced by half during the cooking. Transfer the rice pudding to a bowl. You do ones thing broiling sizzle Indian Rice Pudding working 7 technique also 8 so. Here you are attain.
modus operandi of Indian Rice Pudding
- add 2 cup of Basmati or other long grain white rice.
- give 3 cup of Whole milk (4%).
- a little 1 can of Coconut milk (13.5 ounces).
- use 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- use 2 tsp of Ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1 cup of Golden raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped pistachios or almonds.
Add the sugar and taste, adding more sugar if you want it sweeter. Rice Pudding is made in many households throughout India, especially on special occasions and festivals. Rice is cooked in milk and simmered for long time. Indian rice pudding, or Indian Kheer, is made by boiling rice, milk, sugar, and tasty ingredients into a delicious pudding you can make in your Instant Pot!
Indian Rice Pudding step by step
- Cook the rice with 3.5 cups water. Set aside..
- In a large nonstick pan, heat the rice and milk until boiling..
- Reduce to a simmer and stir until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes..
- Add in all remaining ingredients except the raisins and nuts..
- Stir continuously while cooking another 5-10 minutes until slightly thickened..
- Remove from heat. Add the raisins and nuts..
- Transfer pudding to a serving dish. Cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding. This will prevent a "skin" from forming..
- Serve at room temperature or chilled..
The Kheer will be creamy, aromatic. The Indian Rice Pudding recipe out of our category Spices! Combine rice and milk in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. This sweet and creamy rice pudding is a popular Indian dessert that you will absolutely love! The best part about this instant pot kheer is that it's a breeze to make!