Benefit Corn Chaat site. Corn chaat Recipe with step by step photos. Sweet corn chaat is a delectable spiced and tangy snack made with steamed or boiled sweet corn and spices. One more spicy chaat recipe for the monsoon time.
This simple and quick chaat is not only easy to make but also tastes delicious. Sweet corn is a versatile ingredient and can be transformed to so many yummy dishes. This chaat is great to enjoy as a evening snack and is kids' friendly too. You wrap up simmering sizzle Corn Chaat testing 11 process moreover 6 also. Here you are do one proud.
procedure of Corn Chaat
- give 250 grams of Corn.
- a little 1 of Red Capcicum.
- add 1 of Tomato.
- use 1 of Onion.
- use 1 of Green Chilli.
- add 1 of Lemon Juice.
- a little As required of Coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- also Pinch of Red chilli powder.
- use Pinch of Garam Masala.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of chaat masala.
In South India, charcoal/ fire grilled corn on the cobs. corn chaat recipe spicy sweet corn chaat with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple spicy and healthy chaat recipe or can also be termed as salad recipe, is mainly prepared with sweet corn kernels. the recipe is combination of sweet and hot flavour due to sweet corn and spices added while preparing it. this lip smacking chaat recipe can be served as evening snack or. This Spicy Corn Chaat is the perfect spicy snack that is sure to satisfy your cravings. It's also easy and quick to prepare!
Corn Chaat little by little
- Boil Corn and Set it aside to cool..
- Chop all the vegetables and saute it for 1-2 minutes..
- Take a bowl and add Corn, chopped vegetables and all the spices..
- Add lemon juice and mix well..
- Add Coriander leaves for garnishing..
- Serve corn chaat for snacks..
Savory snacks or tangy munchies served with chutneys, yogurt, are popular in India as Chaat. This Corn Chaat with Tomato-Tamarind Chutney is chef Biju Thomas' take on the Indian street-food snack—a symphony of crunchy, creamy, salty, sour, spicy, and sweet. Get the recipe at Food & Wine. Then drain the water and keep the corn aside. Chop the vegetables and keep aside; Method for making Corn Chaat.