Big Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie on sale.
You finish broiling parboil Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie adopting 9 instructions including 6 also. Here is how you do one proud.
instructions of Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie
- use 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- give 2 lbs of ground turkey (or any other ground meat).
- This 1/2 packet of cornbread mix.
- This 1.5 cups of whole wheat flour.
- then 2 of eggs (or equivalent egg substitute).
- then of cheese of your choice.
- You need of Barbecue sauce (optional).
- add of vegetables of choice, I used long green beans.
Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie in succession
- Start by browning and draining the grease out of your ground meat..
- Once meat is cooked, Mix together the cream of mushroom soup and water together, add to the mix. Continue to cook on low heat while preparing the rest..
- Mix together a half packet of cornbread mix with the whole wheat flour and eggs. Continue to add water and mix until cornbread mixture becomes the proper texture..
- Once all parts of the pie are prepared, lay the meat/mushroom mixture down in the cassarole dish first. Lay down your vegetables on top and than pour and evenly spread the cornbread mixture over top..
- Bake in oven on 350 degrees for 20-30mins or until your cornbread has become golden brown. Let sit for a few minutes before cutting into it..
- As this recipe tends to dry out slightly when left as leftovers, I recommend adding a dollop of barbecue sauce to the top on any portions that have been reheated..