Benefit Spicy Indian chicken curry pre-owned.
You see to roasting parch Spicy Indian chicken curry proving 10 procedure as well as 8 than. Here is how you conclude.
process of Spicy Indian chicken curry
- Prepare 18 oz of boneless chicken(medium size).
- You need 15 oz of chopped onion.
- a little 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- give 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- This 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- use 1 tbsp of pepper powder.
- then 3 tbsp of chicken masala powder.
- use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt(or according to taste).
- This 1/2 of cup of water.
Spicy Indian chicken curry modus operandi
- In a pressure cooker put oil then add chopped onions..
- Cook onions till it gets light brown and then add all the mentioned ingredents..
- Mix it properly and then put the boneless chicken into the cooker..
- Now,mix it properly so that the mixture gets on chicken properly..
- In a low simmer,leave it till the water drains out from the chicken..
- After sometime when you see water drained out,add 1/2 cup of water and put the pressure cooker lid..
- In high flame let it whistle 4 times and then leave it for 10mins in low flame..
- Ready to serve!.