Direct Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies promo. An Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie. These cookies have been circulating the internet since the first time I ever logged on to While these cookies are pretty simple (make chocolate chip cookie dough, chill it briefly so that it's manageable, roll it around an Oreo cookie. Sharing my all time favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe today, my Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies!
White Chocolate and Butterscotch Chip Pretzel Cookies - Soft cookies loaded with white chocolate, butterscotch chips, and pretzel pieces. Watch the video for Oreo Stuffed Cookies. I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe - be sure to give it a review below! You produce frying scald Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies employing 12 program together with 10 so. Here you go do.
prescription of Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- This 1 cup of unsalted butter softened to room temperature (226g).
- then 1/2 cup of sugar (100g).
- a little 1 cup of brown sugar tightly packed (200g).
- use 2 of large eggs room temperature.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (5ml).
- a little 3 cups of all-purpose flour (380g).
- a little 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- This 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- give 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips divided (255g).
- add 20 of Oreo Cookies divided.
Also don't forget to follow Belly Full. Soft gooey chocolate chip cookies with an Oreo surprise! These are extra quick using pre-made cookie dough & Oreos! If you use premade cookie dough, these can be put together within a few minutes!
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies method
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or in large bowl using electrical mixer), cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until well-combined.
- 2. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet, stirring until well-combined..
- Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips, reserve remaining 1/2 for later..
- Place 5 Oreo cookies in a small plastic bag and use a rolling pin or mallet to break into small pieces. Use a spatula to fold cookie bits into dough..
- Cover dough and chill in refrigerator for 15-30 minutes..
- Scoop 1 ½ Tbsp of dough, flatten between your palms, and place on top of one Oreo cookie. Wrap another 1 ½ Tbsp of dough around the bottom of the cookie and mold the dough around the cookie until it's completely covered (add more dough, if needed). Repeat with remaining Oreo cookies..
- Place dough on a wax paper lined plate and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375F (190C)..
- Once dough has chilled and oven is preheated, place dough on parchment paper lined cookie sheet, spacing each cookie at least 2" apart, and bake on 375 for 11 minutes,.
- Within 2 minutes of removing cookies from oven, gently nestle remaining chocolate chips on top of each cookie..
- Allow to cool before serving..
We baked these in a muffin pan… you can use regular size or mini muffins depending on. I like dark chocolate chips in this recipe but you can use any you like. Why don't you treat yourself or your loved ones some cookies this weekend? Now, stuffing Oreos into chocolate chip cookies isn't new. Super thick and chewy cookies stuffed with an Oreo!