Auction Cocoa-banana oatmeal in year. Mash together all of the ingredients EXCEPT for the oats in a medium bowl until fully combined. - There can still be some lumps of banana, no big deal. Stir in the oats until completely coated with the cocoa-banana batter. Combine oats, milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup in a container or jar with lid.
Stir together flour, sugar, oats, cocoa, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Beat eggs, milk, melted butter and vanilla in small bowl. And so this mammoth Cocoa Banana Overnight Oats recipe was born! You get ready roasting steep Cocoa-banana oatmeal proving 4 prescription than 4 also. Here you are bring off.
prescription of Cocoa-banana oatmeal
- This 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- also 1 tbsp of honey.
- use 1 of banana.
It's full of natural antioxidants and nutrients. Place oats, chia seeds and pomegranate juice in blender container. Blend until oats are finely ground. These moist little muffins have a base of oats, bananas, eggs, and either cocoa or cacao powder.
Cocoa-banana oatmeal instructions
- Put 2 cups of water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil..
- After the water starts boiling add the rolled oats and the cocoa and stir the mixture. Cover the saucepan and reduce heat to low..
- After the oats are tender and the water is absorbed add the cooked oatmeal in a bowl..
- Add chopped banana and one tablespoon of honey on top. Voila.
They are gluten-free if you use certified gluten-free oats and they're nut-free. But best of all, the baked muffins are super moist, which makes them easy for toddlers to eat. Double Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Muffins are moist and chocolate-y! Double Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Muffins are a great way to use those bananas that are too brown to eat. I adapted this recipe from my Pillsbury Healthy Baking Cookbook.