Best Sheree's Indian Vindaloo using Chicken discount.
You take on roasting barbecue Sheree's Indian Vindaloo using Chicken proving 18 procedure including 13 moreover. Here is how you score.
compound of Sheree's Indian Vindaloo using Chicken
- use 10 of peppercorns... more or less according to spice.
- This 4 of geen cardamom pods.
- You need 6 of clove.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- use 1 tsp of brown mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- then 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- a little 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- also 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- add 1 of dried red chili... i use 2 dashes of red pepper flakes.
- also 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 2 lb of meat... pork, chicken, goat, lamb.
- use 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- use 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- This 1 large of potato in bite size pieces . i peel and cut up potato that day... so it doesnt turn brown...
Sheree's Indian Vindaloo using Chicken singly
- **** I LOVE INDIAN FOOD...over the years I learned to get my spices together before I even start.... usual Indian food it cooked fast like Asian food ... to release oils in the spices....
- put the first 5 items in a bowl.. pour into a hot skillet..... in a hot skillet and roast in the skillet with no oil .. put them in a bowl and let them cool.....
- **** this is to release the flavors and oils.
- add the remainder of the spices and the roasted seeds... in a food processor.
- blend until there is a paste.....
- cut up meat into bite size pieces .... pour paste onto meat and cover... put cut up meat in a Rubbermaid container with lid... can also use large bowl and Saran wrap. it can sit refrigerated overnight....
- the morning that you plan on cooking Peel and dice a potato (aloo)... stir fry oil until the start getting tender......
- take potato out of skillet.... put more oil in skillet for frying the meat....
- i let the meat sit overnight in fridge...may need to.add more oil in skillet and fry until meat is browned... add 2 cups very hot water. bring mixture to a boil and turn down to simmer.....
- add salt and brown sugar (I like sweet to balance the tomato taste of the paste).
- simmer for 20-30 minutes until thick.. meat should be very tender..
- can b served over basmati rice...
- *** keep an eye on this if it seems to be getting dry add 1/2 cup of water..... do not add cream as there is vinegar in this dish and it may seperate....