Best INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT overstock. Meat-filled samosas are common in Pakistan. They are fried in vegetable oil until golden brown. Samosa has been a popular food of the Indian subcontinent for centuries.
This is my special homemade recipe for Afghani Sambosa / Samosa. AFGHAN SAMBOSA RECIPE PUFF PASTRY DESSERT IDEAS SAMOSA, BEST DESSERT سمبوسه افغانی با خمیر. Samosas are a lovely, famous Indian snack that is loved by people of all ages. You act stewing decoct INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT adopting 6 receipt along with 8 steps. Here is how you do one proud.
process of INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT
- Prepare 3 cup of White reg. Floure.
- use 1 cup of Brown floure.
- You need 12 tbsp of Melted butter or oil.
- This 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- also 1 tsp of Suger.
- give 1 cup of Warm water or as u need.
Pair this perfect mid-day treat with a delightful chutney. Food writer Petrina Verma Sarkar is a native of India with extensive knowledge of the country's regional cuisines. Baked samosas made with pie crust and seasoned potatoes and peas are an easy version of the Indian-inspired appetizer without all the oil. Although this is an easier, healthier version of the fried samosa, it tastes very authentic.
INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT step by step
- In a dough bowl. Mix all ingredianses and water as you can see the dough is comming together. and knead for about five min..
- Add warm water as you can see the dough is like a ball together not very sticky.. You can add more water a big spoone at a time and knead till u get there.
- Cover with clinning film and Let it rest for about one hour no less. FILLING can be chedder cheese or precooked pound meat with onion and any aditional flavours.
- Floure the surface and make any shapes .I used special cutter .but u can make a circle and put the filling in the middle and fold it into a half.
- Heat oil as much to cover the Sambosa while frying.
- Let the pieces be gold all over.
- Remove and dry on paper.serve while it is still warm.
- HINT,U CAN FREESE ANY EXRA SAMBOSAS AS LONG .AND FRY THEM WHEN NEEDED DIRECTLY FROM FREESER AFTER TEN MIN. OUT.
This recipe has the added advantage. A healthier, Indian samosa recipe that's lightened up but just as flavorful as the traditional version! These little turnovers contain yogurt in the dough and a curried vegetable filling. Serve them with chutney or a good tomato ketchup. A samousa (samosa) is a fried or baked pastry (snack) with a savory filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils.